April 26, 2008

Post One Hundred Thirty One: Dammit

Remember my post from yesterday? My flight out of Monroe was canceled about five minutes after I finished typing it. The perfect end to a perfect couple of days.

Regardless, instead of staying the night in glorious Monroe I quickly proceeded to Avis and rented a car one-way to Dallas. It's typically about a four and 1/2 hour trip but since it was a rental I made it back to Dallas in about 3 and 1/2. Drive it like you stole it, indeed.

Of course, once I got back to Dallas I had to go to the airport, return the rental, wait for the bus to take me to the terminal, then wait for another bus to take me to my parked car. I got home past midnight. Augh.

But I'm now at home with my family. I'm tired, but I'm home. All's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home