March 24, 2008

Post One Hundred Twenty Seven: A foul mood

I am in a ridiculously foul mood this morning, and I'm trying to figure out why. Could be because my week is absolutely slammed: to Houston this afternoon, got a deposition in Dallas tomorrow a.m., a hearing on Wednesday morning, followed by a meeting with an expert, followed by a flight to California Wednesday night for a deposition, and back on Thursday.

Or it could be the Mavericks: they just lost Dirk to a leg injury yesterday (ankle and/or knee), and since no one else on the team plays like they fucking care, the Mavs are dead in the water.

Or it could be that I didn't work out yesterday, and I'm getting antsy/wound up.

Shoot me now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Magnus said...

I guess that means you won't bug me about getting your computer fixed this week then, eh? :)

1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home