September 13, 2008

Post One Hundred Forty Nine: Ideas for Posts

I'm not quite feeling up to posting tonight--late night last night (but not much beer, interestingly) and I haven't been able to make up any of the missed sleep--but I did want to record a few of my thoughts about some upcoming posts. One of the first will be about last night, more specifically about the friend I was out with.

I'm also planning a series of ten posts on my Top 10 bands. The idea is to provide a review of their body of work and explaining the "why they deserve a place on the list" issue. The posts will start with #10 and work their way through #1 (gee, I wonder who that's going to be?).

First, though, I have to come up with the list. I'll get right on that.

Back to college football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home