August 23, 2008

Post One Hundred Forty Three: Fucking Storm

It is 6 a.m. in Tallahassee. I was woken up about 15 minutes ago by an automated call from American Airlines informing me that my 9:05 a.m. flight out of Tallahassee has been canceled. This after I missed my flight last night due to the fact that the fucking deposition took 12.5 fucking hours (although this assumes the flight actually left).

FUCK.

My rescheduled flight now does not leave until 6:00 fucking PM, getting me in at 11:30 p.m. tonight.

FUCK.

Right now, my kids are being babysat by their Aunt Wendy. I'm supposed to take them to my parents' house today, who are going to take care of my youngest this upcoming week. I've shot an e-mail to the parents informing them of the situation. I think I'm going to try to persuade them to meet Wendy half way in Burleson to pick up the kids and I'll be down tomorrow to pick them up.

This is just perfect. Fucking weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home