June 10, 2005

Post Twelve: T-Shirt Hell

The founder of T-Shirt Hell, which makes some really offensive (but very funny to those of us with a not-so-politically correct sense of humor) shirts, recently brought back a section of his website called "Worse Than Hell." This section is where the worst of the shirts dwell. A couple of months ago, he removed the section after a trip to the emergency room revealed he had been poisoned. Citing his belief in the freedom of speech, he brought it back. He is also donating 30% of his profits to various charities.

Well, okay. Are there offensive shirts in there? Hell, yes. I'm offended by some. But who says you get to go through life without being offended? And I can't say I've seen any of these shirts worn in public (other than my own "80s Metal Band Great White Kills Every Single One of Its 100 Fans" shirt). But to try to kill someone over some tasteless t-shirts? What the hell is wrong with people?

I'd post a few pics of the latest "worse than hell" shirts, but doing so messes up the format of my blog. If anyone happens to read this who knows how to shrink pics, drop a comment to let me know how. I'd appreciate it. Regardless, I'm going to get another shirt from the Worse Than Hell section to support this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home