June 02, 2005

Post Ten: Puddle of Mudd vs. ST

I know I'm a little late to this, but thanks to Sirius, I just heard a classic track from Suicidal Tendencies entitled "I Saw Your Mommy (and Your Mommy Was Dead)." Not quite "Send Me Your Money," (my personal favorite) but there was something about that song that really struck a nerve with me. I just can't quite place it . . .

Oh, yeah: Puddle of Mudd completely ripped off the riff for their jerk-off session entitled "She Hates Me." What the fuck? Why hasn't ST sued their ass yet? Or have they? I can only hope. Put Puddle of Mudd in the same coffin as Nickelback and bury them alive. They suck, and not only do they suck, but they are unoriginal. Check out this link: someone has cleverly combined two Nickelback songs demonstrating that they are the EXACT SAME SONG!

The fact that POM and Nickelback have sold millions of albums while Anthrax isn't huge confirms that the world is indeed an asshole [thanks to Brain Posehn for the metaphor].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home