August 29, 2006

Post Sixty-Seven: Fantasy Football

So I'm in two Fantasy Football leagues, both under Yahoo!'s auspices. How do I let myself get suckered into these things? Like I have time for this. And it's already cut into my time having after-work dranks with friends. Augh. The sacrifices I make.

Anyway, I've got the no. 1 pick in a draft that goes forward tonight. I'm taking Larry Johnson. That seems to be a consensus no-brainer. My next picks are the 20th and 21st. Don't know who's going to be there, but I'm thinking I'll take a QB, then another RB with those pics as they seem to be the high scorers in these sorts of leagues.

One dilemma: do I take TO if he's available? I think he's one of the greatest receivers out there, but he's such a potential cancer. Plus, Bledsoe seems to be hooking up with Terry Glenn at will, who is playing like a madman. In the preseason! Who needs TO?

I really don't need this grief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home