July 18, 2006

Post Fifty-Eight: Cowards!

Okay, so I posted my Open Letter to Supernova (see below) over on the MSN-run Supernova message boards. What can I say, I wanted it to be read beyond this little blog. Sue me.

It was a hit: the letter drew five pages of responses (all positive save for one moron who had the gall to level a feeble personal attack against me; no worries, I destroyed the little girl) and close to 2000 views. This was over five times the amount of any other thread. Despite the fact that I obviously voiced the concerns of many viewers (I'm not a "fan" of the show), the moderators deleted the thread.

Cowards. I'm willing to bet word got back to the "stars," and they couldn't take the criticism. Well, fuck 'em. Looks like they're going to get exactly what they deserve, and this will be my last post on the subject anywhere.

Unless, of course, one of them mentions my post on the air. How cool would that be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home