January 20, 2012

Post One Hundred Eighty Four: Wrapping up another two weeks without the wife

This was not a fun two weeks. For the first time since the Mrs. started jaunting around the world as a buyer, I also had some traveling to do. Sure, it was to El Paso and San Antonio, but it created some problems with getting the kids picked up in a timely fashion.

But I'm still not dipping.

Came the closest on Monday after the longest, shittiest day in a long time, as I was standing outside a gas station waiting on my oldest daughter to be delivered by her friend's mom at the chosen drop off spot. I was quite tempted to run in and grab a can, but my being a pretty cheap bastard worked out for me.

So there's that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:23:00 AM  
Blogger wedding dresses said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home