December 01, 2011

Post One Hundred Seventy Four: Once Again

I have quit dipping. Again. What a pain in the ass this is.

I've decided to use this blog as a means of venting any frustration I am having with getting over this nicotine addiction. For example, I just ate the breakfast special from across the street and I have to say that putting a dip in would be a nice finishing touch. But two things prevent this: 1) the fact that I have quit again; and 2) my refusal to go buy another can. I figure that if I can just stop myself from doing the latter, I should be able to keep it up this time around.

Regardless, at least I'm writing on this blog (unlike my brother and his blog. Writers write, right?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Magnus said...

So...slapsgiving is on, eh?

10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Juggernaut said...

Yeah, I suppose it is.

12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home