December 10, 2011

Post One Hundred Seventy Eight: Over a week done

Over a week into my quit-phase, and still dip-free. Was looking at a site to find out what to expect symptom-wise, and found the following list of what you can expect for days 4-20:

Cravings
Irritability
Insomnia
Fatigue
Inability to Concentrate
Headache
Sore throat
Constipation, gas, stomach pain
Dry mouth
Sore tongue and/or gums

Let's see: I've had the occasional craving, but these typically come when I'm bored. Also had a dry mouth when I wake up, but that is hardly new. My tongue feels sensitive at times, too. Other than that, can't say I've noticed a lot of ill effects. Probably helps that I've been quite preoccupied with work.

Oh, well. Have to hit the office tomorrow before the Cowboys game. Then El Paso on Monday and Kansas City on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home