March 02, 2006

Post Thirty-four: New Pearl Jam

Great news. Pearl Jam's new album is set to be released in May. However, on March 8th, beginning at 6:00 a.m., you will be able to download their single "World Wide Suicide" at www.pearljam.com for free. It will only be available for two days, but once downloaded you will be able to share it without any digital restriction.

Pearl Jam has always been one of my favorites, their politics notwithstanding. I've seen them in concert three or four times, including once in a club setting in Austin. Great show. I was riding the crowd (no mean feat for someone who was 6'5" and about 210 lbs at the time) and Eddie Vedder went right over me. Rest assured, I was immediately dropped on my ass.

Will definitely see them when they come back through. I can't believe it's been four years since their last album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home